Monday, July 28, 2008

AM's Birthday

For my birthday, my darling friend Liv came down to visit from Portland. To celebrate my birth, we (Evan, Liv, our pals Sarah, Michael, and Hannah, and me) went to the Schlitterbahn Water Park. Jolly times all around, of course.

Liv and I were particularly captivated by a young lass at the Schlitterbahn who had styled her hair into a truly lovely avant garde 'do. As soon as we got home, we imitated it with some considerable success. Check it out:

3 comments:

laurak said...

Wow, how did you get your hair to stick up like that? Cool!
Happy Belated birthday. I tried to call, but I never have a current phone number on anyone in our family for some reason.
I love you. I'm glad it was happy.

Anonymous said...

Wow, how did you get it up? Chopsticks?

AMD said...

Soda bottles! Put a soda bottle base down on top of your head. Then turn you head upside down. Wrap a rubberband around the mouth of the bottle. If you've got everything properly balanced it'll stay perfectly for hours.