I wore the traditional Santa hat. The person who dons it is supposed to stuff the stockings on Christmas morning. I had no idea what I was getting myself into.

I quickly removed it, not wanting to get myself into hot water with Santy Claus. It was a bit tight on my big noggin, anyway.

Christmas Eve was quite the to-do. Hayley, Roxxanne, and Hillary got started with the opening-of-presents bit.

Elwood, very pleased with his gifts, shows them off with Montana.

Soon, Evan found his old letterman's jacket. (Rumor has it he got the letter for BAND!)

His football prowess couldn't stand up to Pat's defense.

I, on the other hand, was pretty much invincible with the football.

Papa and Lois offered us much wonderful hospitality.

On Christmas morning, Evan posed in his PJs with the Christmas tree
3 comments:
Good to see you back blogging. It looks like you had a good time.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, y'all. I'm glad you had such a good Christmas. I'm sure it was nice to not have to worry about studying.
The tree picture with Evan in his PJs reminds me of the Christmas we spent at Deb's in her new house in Utah before they moved back to NY. Do you remember that? You were probably about 10.
Post a Comment