Saturday, May 30, 2009

Christmas in May!

For Christmas we flew out to Oregon. While there, I got to see many familiar faces AND meet new recruits to the Farr family, including Evan's brother's fiancee Yola and her CUTIE-PIE daughter Dionisia (aka Nicha). On Christmas Eve I loaned my camera to Roxxanne (as featured in previous Christmas editions of the Danfarr blog) and Nicha. They played an alphabet game where they took pictures of persons or items that started with each letter, and they really captured a lot of the essence of a Farr Christmas! Here are a few highlights:

Bubble
Matt and Pat in Caps
Laughter
Roxxanne
Tree
Ukelele
Yola
My Zipper
Here's Nicha, the talented photographer
Her talent only lasted as long as Evan's CRAZY HAND didn't appear, though.

1 comment:

laurak said...

That's a fun idea. It could get quite hard on a few letter, I bet. Do they do that every Chirstmas?