Back in November our good friend Molly had a birthday. Molly is a great friend, and she opens her house to 5-10 people every Thursday for our weekly salon. In order to celebrate her birth the core members of the salon made her a lovely French-themed gift basket, with wine, fine cheeses, French crackers and cookies, a beautiful mug, and a rabbit-style corkscrew. Back in the 17th century a woman with a name similar to Molly's had a famous salon so I photoshopped a painting of that Madame to have Molly's face superimposed.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad to see you blogging again. When are you guys coming north for a visit?
That sounds like a nice gift. How fun that you have a weekly visit to the salon.
Not to the hair salon (if that's what you meant). We have a conversation salon at her house.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salon_(gathering)
Awww... you didn't mention this when I visited! Tell Molly I said happy belated B-day after reading your post!
Post a Comment