Monday, February 11, 2008

New Year's Eve

Here, finally, are our pictures from New Year's Eve. We had a fairly low-key evening with our friends Andrew and Mandy. We went out to eat, and then back to their house for Wii, games, and a toast.

Since both they and we have Guitar Hero III for the Wii, we played two player. Mandy and I both suck, but Andrew and Evan were astonishingly good. See for yourself:





Later, we played Jenga. We were ever-so-impressed with ourselves for most of the evening, as you can see:





6 comments:

Deborah said...

yeah, you are back to blogging!
Did you see my posts on Rock band?
The pictures look great.

AMD said...

Yeah, I saw y'all's Rock Band pictures. They were inspirational!

Anonymous said...

It's Andrew! Hanging out with Megan!! I can't believe it!! Haha.. actually I'm jealous. I want to hang out with Andrew too. Maybe one of these days... He said he may come to Japan. That would be great. Have fun hanging out with my friends Megan! Haha!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't really tell what Andrew looks like, but I think still pretty much the same, yeah? Mandy is cute, and yes you all are sooooo talented! Where's the Kushaw? If you have Jenga, you surely have Kushaw!

AMD said...

Yes, Andrew looks totally the same as always.

laurak said...

Looks like fun! We did the exact same things on New Year's eve, too.. guitar hero and games. We had lots of food of course,too.